As an integral player of International Commercial Arbitration, we have acted in over 200 cases in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
We are based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and handle arbitration disputes without borders. We know multi-jurisdiction laws. Our practice experience ranges across America, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, India, GCC and Lebanon.
Our lawyers have more than ten years of active arbitration experience in the UAE. We offer a unique combination of common law and civil law expertise, expert knowledge of arbitration rules and its application under local UAE Arbitration Law.
Out of the 200 arbitration cases our lawyers have handled since 2010, we enforced many arbitration awards in Dubai Courts, DIFC Courts or Abu Dhabi Courts, and have been equally successful in obtaining in defending against enforcement.
Our handles construction arbitration cases, real estate arbitration, shareholders disputes and general commercial arbitration disputes. Our sector focus is maritime, real estate, construction utilities and oil and gas.
Representation in Arbitration
We handle the whole arbitration process from the onset till enforcement of awards, which includes
- Satisfy multi-tier arbitration pre-conditions prior to proceeding with arbitration
- Advice on selection of arbitrators,
- adhere to institutional rules and procedural laws of the seat of arbitration;
- deal with party-appointed and tribunal-appointed experts,
- Explain the factors taken into consideration by arbitrators when deciding upon allocation of costs
- Advice and handle the right to seek court intervention at needful stages during proceedings;
- Seek nullification or enforcement of the award in the country of the seat of arbitration, and
- Enforce the awards in any country where the defendant has assets as under the New York Convention.